Scaled Agile, Inc. is closely monitoring the situation around COVID-19, and evaluating ongoing guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the local departments of health. We prioritize the health and safety of our employees, customers, partners, and community members, and we’re taking your concern seriously. Therefore we have decided to postpone this event until a later date.
Keeping you SAFe
Together with our venue, the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, we’re taking several precautions to protect you.
- Cleaning crews are sanitizing all common areas and event equipment daily, including railings, doors, elevator buttons, light switches, tables, chairs, podiums, and microphones.
- Bathrooms will be thoroughly disinfected daily.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the Ronald Reagan Building and in all conference spaces.
- We ensure ServSafe-Certified food handling, cooking, serving, and storage.
- We are monitoring hotspots and travel advisories, and will not allow attendees from any country with a Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3 travel ban in place.
We encourage everyone to follow these CDC guidelines to protect yourself and others:
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or a tissue, then discard the tissue.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth unless your hands are clean.
- Stay home if you have a fever.
- We advocate the use of bows, nods, or elbow bumps instead of handshakes.
We’ll update this webpage with additional information as it becomes available.